To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Login to access your vendor account
Article 1 (Definition of terms)
(2) This contract
A unique identifier used to authenticate access to the Service provided by the Company.
An identifier used to authenticate access to the server, which is required when confirming an account.
Article 2 (application of terms)
Article 3 (provided area)
1. The service area is Japan.
Article 4 (Regarding the location of the contractor)
1. The contractor shall have a main office in Japan.
Article 5 (Account and password management)
1. The contractor shall be responsible for managing the accounts and passwords provided by the Company, and shall be responsible for all damages resulting from unauthorized use by a third party, and the Company shall bear no responsibility. Shall not be incurred.
2. The contractor shall responsibly manage accounts lent to third parties as in the preceding paragraph.
3. If a third party uses this service by using the account information of the contractor, the act is considered as the act of the contractor, and the contractor bears all other liabilities such as payment of the usage fee caused by the use. ..
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
1. In this service, the actions of the following items by the contractor are prohibited.
(1) Printing this service in the source display state and copying the source code and distributing it to a third party.
(2) Acts such as duplication, translation, modification, reverse engineering, analysis, etc. of the software of this service. Also, the act of modifying or using the program that causes damage to this service or our company.
(3) Unauthorized use of other contractor's account and password.
(4) The contractor or any other person who shares the server, such as the operation of a website that causes a significant concentration of access, or the sending of a large amount of e-mail, which causes an excessive load on the server provided by the Company. Actions that cause inconvenience or disadvantage to the contractor or a third party, or actions that may interfere with this service.
(5) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party, such as copyrights and trademark rights.
(6) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy or portrait rights of the Company or a third party.
(7) Discrimination, slander, or defamation or damage to the Company or a third party.
(8) Acts such as obscene and offensive to public order and morals, those that are considered harmful to youth, images, videos, sounds, characters, etc. relating to pornography or abuse and the sale of goods such as recording media.
(9) The act of selling anything that violates the provisions of laws such as the Law on Specified Commercial Transactions, the Gun Sword Law, Narcotics, the Washington Convention, and other related conventions.
(10) The act of selling a product that is required to be licensed by law without the required license.
(11) The act of not displaying necessary information or displaying false content on the screen for selling products on the Internet regarding "display based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions".
(12) The act of displaying content that may cause a mistake on the screen for selling products on the Internet.
(13) On the Internet, the act of displaying content that is significantly different from the facts, or is significantly superior to the actual one, or misleads the person to think that it is advantageous, on the screen for selling the product on the Internet.
(14) The act of displaying on the Internet the contents of which it is not clear that the product price is denominated in yen on the screen for selling the product.
(15) The act of selling or providing a product on the Internet that differs from the sales conditions or the description of the product on the screen for selling the product.
(16) False sales acts such as double sales, fictitious sales, inflated sales prices, split description of sales prices, misrepresentation, unreasonable price, sales under the name of another person.
(17) Acts such as cash advance, clearing of past accounts receivable, etc. used to collect receivables not related to product sales through this service.
(18) The act of establishing, recruiting and operating an infinite chain lecture (rat lecture).
(19) Acts that interfere with the provision of this service by our company or the use of this service by other contractors, such as transmission of harmful computer programs.
(20) Pre-election campaigns, election campaigns or similar acts, and acts that violate the Public Offices Election Act.
(21) Unauthorized sending of e-mails such as advertisements, advertisements, and solicitations to a third party, sending e-mails that the recipient feels disgusting (harassment e-mail), or fear of criminal assistance The act of sending an email.
(22) The act of sending an e-mail with a fictitious address by the sender, or the act of sending an e-mail to a randomly generated e-mail address such as a numerical order or alphabetical order.
(23) Acts that are against the interests of the Company or that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (complaint handling, etc.)
1. Defects, damages, complaints about after-sales service, troubles related to cancellation or cancellation of purchases, etc. of the products sold by the contractor shall be resolved between the purchaser and the contractor.
2. In addition to the matters listed in the preceding paragraph, the contractor shall be responsible for resolving any dispute with a third party, including public institutions, resulting from the use of this service by the contractor. Shall not be damaged at all. When our company receives a claim from a third party due to the use of this service by the contractor and the company suffers damage, the contractor will compensate all damages (including attorney's fees) caused to us. Take responsible.
Article 8 (Examination)
1. The contractor shall entrust us with the examination method regarding application of this contract, refusal of provision of this service, deletion of information, cancellation of contract, etc., and if this service cannot be used due to examination or while using this service No complaints will be filed even if the above is completed. In addition, the Company shall not disclose the examination method and reason to the contractor or a third party.
2. In the examination, if the contractor needs additional information, materials, documents, etc. regarding the contractor or the sale product, in addition to the documents submitted by the contractor when applying for this service, the contractor shall provide the information, materials or documents to us. It shall be provided and cooperated, and no objection or claim shall be made.
Article 9 (Scope of provision)
1. As for this service, we will lend the one that our company acquires and manages the domain at the request of the contractor. However, this does not apply when using the domain owned by the contractor.
2. This service shall provide an environment where the server and SSL prepared by our company can be used.
3. If the server prepared by the Company bears a significant burden such as capacity or excessive access, the contractor may be requested to move the server, and the contractor shall comply with this.
4. If the data of this service is lost, we will try to recover it promptly, but we do not guarantee the safety or restoration of the data.
5. Our company can change the specifications of this service without notice.
Article 10 (Data management)
1. Regarding the data belonging to the contractor in the server, the contractor is responsible for backing up the data.
2. If this service ends due to contract expiration, cancellation, etc., the Company shall be able to delete the data in the server without notifying the contractor.
3. The Company shall not be liable for data deletion based on the preceding paragraph, and the contractor shall not make any objections or requests.
Article 11 (use fee)
1. The contractor shall pay the usage fee for this service to us prior to using this service. The usage fee for this service shall be set on the website related to this service.
2. The method of payment for the usage fee of this service shall be the method specified by the Company, such as transfer to a financial institution account or account transfer. The transfer fee and other expenses for payment shall be borne by the contractor.
3. The Company shall be able to revise or partially change the usage fee without the prior consent of the contractor.
4. All fees related to this service paid to the Company by the contractor shall not be refunded.
5. The usage fee shall be incurred from the 1st day of the month following the application by the contractor to the last day of the month to which the contract ends.
6. During the contract period, the contractor pays the usage fee during the contract period even if the service cannot be used due to suspension or deletion under the provisions of Article 14, suspension under the provisions of Article 16, or other reasons. As a matter of course, the pro rata calculation of the amount corresponding to the number of days when the service cannot be used is not performed.
Article 12 (contract period)
1. The contract period starts from the 1st day of the month following the contractor's application, and is renewed under the same conditions on the last day of every month.
2. If the contractor wishes to cancel this contract, the Company shall be notified in writing or by electronic means at least one month before the deadline for which cancellation is desired. If there is no such notification, it is considered that the contractor has consented to the renewal of this contract.
3. The contract start date will be the 1st day of the month following the contractor's application.
Article 13 (payment delay measures)
1. If we are unable to confirm the payment of the system monthly usage fee from the contractor, we can stop this service until we can confirm the payment.
2. If we are unable to confirm the payment of the usage fee from the contractor, and we still cannot confirm the payment after 7 days from the notification, we can cancel the contract immediately.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any reason whatsoever, even if the contractor suffers any damage in the cases of paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article.
Article 14 (suspension and deletion of service provision)
1. Our company can stop the provision of this service and delete the information in the following cases.
(1) When the content is considered to be antisocial, such as when it is significantly offensive to public order and morals.
(2) When the content is contrary to our interests.
(3) When you receive a warning from the police or other public organization.
(4) When a petition for copyright infringement or an act of damaging honor or credit is received from a third party.
(5) When there is a possibility that our company may be damaged by social reaction.
Article 15 (Cancellation from our company)
1. The Company may cancel this contract without any notice in the following cases regarding the contractor.
(1) When the reason for Article 13 (2) occurs.
(2) When the reason for Article 14 occurs.
(3) When there is false or serious error in the content of documents or information submitted at the time of contract.
(4) When any of the terms of this agreement is violated.
(5) When a bill or check has been unpaid or the credit standing has significantly deteriorated.
(6) Retainer, When a petition for provisional seizure, provisional disposition or auction, prosecution of taxes and public dues, or maintenance seizure is received.
(7) When there is a petition to start bankruptcy proceedings, rehabilitation proceedings or company rehabilitation proceedings.
(8) When the business has been canceled or suspended by the supervisory authority.
(9) When the merger, dissolution, settlement, or transfer of all or an important part of the business to a third party.
(10) When the person has committed a serious violation of laws or acts of betrayal.
(11) When there is a reason that it is difficult to continue the contract.
Article 16 (Cancellation of service provision)
1. The Company may cancel all or part of the provision of this service in the following cases.
(1) When it becomes impossible to provide the service due to natural disasters, other force majeure, or acts of harm by a third party.
(2) When the electric utility that provides the service of the communication line suspends the telecommunication business related to the line.
(3) When there are unavoidable circumstances for maintenance/construction of the data center and other operation/management of this service.
Article 17 (Abolition of services)
1. The Company may terminate all or part of this Service in the following cases and cancel all or part of this Agreement on the date of termination.
(1) When the contractor is notified 6 months before the abolition date.
(2) When it is not possible to provide this service due to the reasons specified in (1) of the preceding article.
(3) When it becomes impossible to receive the service from the supplier of the device or software for the device or software required to provide this service.
Article 18 (Disclaimer)
1. Our company will not be liable for any damage caused to the contractor by the provision of this service. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the contractor due to the following reasons. In addition, even if some kind of liability is recognized, the total amount of compensation for damages of the Company shall be the upper limit of the usage charge for the most recent 3 months received from the contractor.
(1) Unauthorized use of Article 5 account.
(2) When the prohibited items in Article 6 are violated.
(3) Trouble with the purchaser or a third party based on the provisions of Article 7.
(4) Deletion of data based on the provision of Article 10 (2).
(5) Refusal and deletion of services provided under Article 14.
(6) Termination of contract under the provisions of Article 15.
(7) Discontinuation of services under the provisions of Article 16.
(8) Termination of services and termination of this contract under Article 17.
(9) When the contractor does not comply with the procedures and security measures established by the Company.
(10) When the Company is forcibly disposed of by a government agency, an investigative agency or another public agency.
(11) Failure of the connection service of the contractor, failure of the connection environment, failure of the telecommunications service provided by the telecommunications carrier, unauthorized access, eavesdropping, spoofing, denial of service attacks or computer viruses or other acts of harm by a third party or Natural disasters and other reasons not attributable to our responsibility.
Article 19 (Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
1. The contractor is a gangster, a gangster, a person who is less than five years from the time when he/she is no longer a gangster, a subsidiary of a gangster, a gangster-related company, and a general meeting. Representing that it does not fall under any of the following, and that it does not fall under any of the following (hereinafter, these are referred to as "gang members, etc.") We promise that this will not apply in the future.
(1) Having a relationship in which it is recognized that gangsters control the business.
(2) Having a relationship in which gang members, etc. are recognized to be substantially involved in management.
(3) Having a relationship that is deemed to be unfairly used by a gangster, for the purpose of making an unfair advantage of itself or a third party or for the purpose of damaging a third party.
(4) Having a relationship recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc. to gangsters, or providing convenience.
(5) Officers or persons who are substantially involved in management have a relationship that should be denounced socially with gangsters, etc.
2. The contractor commits himself or herself to the fact that his or her subsidiary, affiliated company, or related person does not carry out any of the following acts by using himself or a third party.
(1) Violent demanding acts.
(2) Unjustified act of request that exceeds legal responsibility.
(3) Actions that use threatening behavior or violence in relation to transactions.
(4) Disseminating rumor, using counterfeit measures or using power to damage the credibility of the other party or interfere with the business of the company.
(5) Other acts according to the above items.
3 If the contractor, one's subsidiary, affiliated company, or related person, etc. falls under any of the items in paragraph 1 or any of the items in paragraph 2, or the preceding 2 If it is found that a false declaration has been made regarding an expression or affirmation based on the provisions of paragraph, the Company can immediately cancel the contract of this service and can claim compensation for damages caused to the Company. I shall.
Article 21 (Agreed Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute with a third party, including public institutions, regarding the content of this service used by the contractor, the contractor will be responsible and the Company will not be liable at all.
Article 22 (Consultation)
Article 23 (Compliance with laws and regulations)
1. The contractor and the Company shall comply with the laws related to this contract.
Article 24 (Governing Law)
1. The governing law for this agreement is Japanese law.
© 2020 - https://japanestatesale.com/ Vendor Portal